Kentucky vs. Providence: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (21-11) and the No. 11 seed Providence Friars (21-11) will meet on Friday at 7:10 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The contest airs on CBS.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Kentucky vs. Providence matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kentucky vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kentucky vs. Providence Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kentucky Moneyline||Providence Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kentucky (-4.5)||143.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kentucky (-4.5)||143.5||-195||+165||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kentucky (-3.5)||144.5||-169||+140||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kentucky vs. Providence Betting Trends
- Kentucky has put together a 15-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 20 out of the Wildcats' 32 games this season have hit the over.
- Providence is 17-11-1 ATS this year.
- In the Friars' 29 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
Kentucky Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4000
- Kentucky is 16th-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+4000), but only 19th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Wildcats have experienced the 67th-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, dropping from +900 at the start of the season to +4000.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kentucky has a 2.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.