An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 11th-seeded Providence Friars (21-11) hit the court as 4.5-point underdogs against the No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (21-11) on Friday at Greensboro Coliseum. The contest starts at 7:10 PM on CBS. Here's what you need to know when filling out your brackets for this 6-11 matchup. The matchup's over/under is set at 143.5.
Kentucky vs. Providence Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky vs Providence Betting Records & Stats
- The Wildcats have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Kentucky has won 13 of its 19 games, or 68.4%, when favored by at least -200 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for the Wildcats.
- Providence's ATS record is 16-12-0 this year.
- This season, the Friars have been victorious two times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +165 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Providence has a 37.7% chance of pulling out a win.
Kentucky vs. Providence Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 143.5
||% of Games Over 143.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Kentucky vs Providence Insights & Trends
- Kentucky is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- Seven of Wildcats' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- Providence has gone 5-5 in its past 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Friars have hit the over six times.
- The Wildcats record only 3.8 more points per game (75.1) than the Friars give up (71.3).
- Kentucky is 11-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- The Friars' 78.1 points per game are 10.1 more points than the 68 the Wildcats allow.
- Providence is 15-8 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it scores more than 68 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kentucky vs. Providence Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Kentucky vs. Providence Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.