How to Watch Xavier vs. Kennesaw State on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 1:16 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 12:16 PM EDT
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 3-seed Xavier Musketeers (25-9) play against the No. 14 seed Kennesaw State Owls (26-8) on Friday at Greensboro Coliseum. The matchup starts at 12:40 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Xavier vs. Kennesaw State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:40 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- TV: truTV
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Xavier Stats Insights
- The Musketeers are shooting 49.4% from the field this season, 6.5 percentage points higher than the 42.9% the Owls allow to opponents.
- In games Xavier shoots higher than 42.9% from the field, it is 23-6 overall.
- The Owls are the 202nd-ranked rebounding team in the country, while the Musketeers sit at 35th.
- The Musketeers average 12.5 more points per game (81.4) than the Owls give up (68.9).
- Xavier is 23-3 when scoring more than 68.9 points.
Kennesaw State Stats Insights
- Kennesaw State has put together a 15-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Musketeers are the rebounding team in the country, the Owls rank 266th.
- The Owls' 75.3 points per game are only 1.2 more points than the 74.1 the Musketeers allow to opponents.
- When Kennesaw State gives up fewer than 81.4 points, it is 22-3.
Xavier Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Xavier has performed better at home this year, scoring 83.6 points per game, compared to 80.5 per game on the road.
- The Musketeers surrender 71.7 points per game in home games this year, compared to 77.1 in away games.
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Xavier has performed worse when playing at home this year, sinking 7.2 three-pointers per game with a 38% three-point percentage, compared to 8.1 per game and a 40.5% percentage on the road.
Kennesaw State Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23 Kennesaw State is scoring 9.2 more points per game at home (80.4) than on the road (71.2).
- At home the Owls are allowing 65.7 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than they are away (71.2).
- Beyond the arc, Kennesaw State makes fewer 3-pointers away (7.9 per game) than at home (8.4), but shoots a higher percentage on the road (37.7%) than at home (35.5%).
|3/9/2023||DePaul||W 89-84||Madison Square Garden|
|3/10/2023||Creighton||W 82-60||Madison Square Garden|
|3/11/2023||Marquette||L 65-51||Madison Square Garden|
|3/17/2023||Kennesaw State||-||Greensboro Coliseum|
Kennesaw State Schedule
|2/28/2023||Queens||W 67-66||KSU Convocation Center|
|3/2/2023||Lipscomb||W 80-71||KSU Convocation Center|
|3/5/2023||Liberty||W 67-66||KSU Convocation Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.