Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Cincinnati Reds (26-32) are ranked 25th in MLB (among the bottom half), with odds of +50000 to win the World Series. To win the NL Central, the Reds' odds are +3000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||25th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+3000||-||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Reds are just 5.0 games behind the first-place Brewers. They are 4.5 games back in terms of the Wild Card.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||6.5|
Reds Team Stats
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- Cincinnati has a 5.04 team ERA that ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds are 5-2 this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Cincinnati is 6-4 in games this season when it has put up at least five extra-base hits.
- The Reds are 9-12 in the 21 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Cincinnati has gone 14-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds Next Game Information
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jonathan India||+15000||-||-||.276/.364/.425 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.245/.335/.340 2 HR 21 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+2500||.292/.364/.498 8 HR 30 RBI|
|Hunter Greene||-||+8000||-||1-4 3.92 ERA 12.8 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+15000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||3-4 6.64 ERA 7.1 K/9|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+2500||.333/.398/.507 2 HR 9 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Reds gear at Fanatics!
Reds' Top Players
- Jonathan India has produced a .790 OPS this season, batting .276/.364/.425 with 15 doubles, six home runs, 26 walks and 29 RBI. He has also nabbed 11 bases.
- So far this season, Spencer Steer, one of the team's best hitters, is batting .292 with a .364 OBP, eight home runs, 31 runs, and 30 RBI, also including three stolen bases.
- At the plate, Jake Fraley is batting .258/.348/.417 with six home runs, 36 RBI, and a 11.8% walk rate. He has also tacked on 11 stolen bases.
- Nick Senzel has batted .256/.331/.381 so far this year with eight doubles, four home runs, 18 walks and 27 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.