How to Watch the Rays vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:17 PM EDT
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Rowdy Tellez and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday at Tropicana Field, at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 87 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .500 slugging percentage.
- The Rays lead MLB with a .272 batting average.
- Tampa Bay is the highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging six runs per game (278 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .346 on-base percentage.
- The Rays strike out 8.5 times per game to rank 18th in MLB.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff is 16th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay has the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.31).
- The Rays average baseball's lowest WHIP (1.154).
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers have hit 51 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Fueled by 107 extra-base hits, Milwaukee ranks 21st in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage this season.
- The Brewers rank 21st in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Milwaukee ranks 23rd in the majors with 183 total runs scored this season.
- The Brewers have an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Brewers rank 24th with an average of 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- Milwaukee has an eight K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has the ninth-best ERA (3.91) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Eflin makes the start for the Rays, his eighth of the season. He is 5-1 with a 3.38 ERA and 44 strikeouts through 40 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the righty tossed six innings against the New York Yankees, allowing four earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Eflin has two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eflin is aiming for his eighth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance on the hill.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Eric Lauer (4-4) for his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals, throwing 5 1/3 innings of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing two hits.
- In seven starts this season, he's earned two quality starts.
- Lauer has four starts of five or more innings this season in seven chances. He averages 4.9 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Yankees||W 8-7||Away||Zach Eflin||Clarke Schmidt|
|5/16/2023||Mets||W 8-5||Away||Jalen Beeks||Justin Verlander|
|5/17/2023||Mets||L 8-7||Away||Josh Fleming||Kodai Senga|
|5/18/2023||Mets||L 3-2||Away||Taj Bradley||Tylor Megill|
|5/19/2023||Brewers||W 1-0||Home||Shane McClanahan||Adrian Houser|
|5/20/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Eric Lauer|
|5/21/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Yonny Chirinos||Freddy Peralta|
|5/22/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Josh Fleming||Chris Bassitt|
|5/23/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Taj Bradley||José Berríos|
|5/24/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Shane McClanahan||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/25/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Alek Manoah|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Royals||W 9-6||Home||Colin Rea||Jordan Lyles|
|5/15/2023||Cardinals||L 18-1||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jack Flaherty|
|5/16/2023||Cardinals||W 3-2||Away||Wade Miley||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/17/2023||Cardinals||L 3-0||Away||Corbin Burnes||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/19/2023||Rays||L 1-0||Away||Adrian Houser||Shane McClanahan|
|5/20/2023||Rays||-||Away||Eric Lauer||Zach Eflin|
|5/21/2023||Rays||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Yonny Chirinos|
|5/22/2023||Astros||-||Home||Wade Miley||Cristian Javier|
|5/23/2023||Astros||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||J.P. France|
|5/24/2023||Astros||-||Home||Adrian Houser||Brandon Bielak|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.