Reds vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's contest at Great American Ball Park has the New York Yankees (27-20) matching up with the Cincinnati Reds (19-25) at 4:10 PM ET (on May 20). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 win for the Yankees, so it should be a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Yankees will send Jhony Brito (3-3) to the mound, while Luke Weaver (1-2) will answer the bell for the Reds.
Reds vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Yankees 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 5-4.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Cincinnati has come away with a win five times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Cincinnati is the No. 21 offense in MLB, scoring 4.3 runs per game (190 total runs).
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.10 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ Marlins||L 3-1||Luke Weaver vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 15||@ Rockies||L 9-8||Hunter Greene vs Connor Seabold|
|May 16||@ Rockies||W 3-1||Brandon Williamson vs Chase Anderson|
|May 17||@ Rockies||L 11-6||Graham Ashcraft vs Austin Gomber|
|May 19||Yankees||L 6-2||Ben Lively vs Clarke Schmidt|
|May 20||Yankees||-||Luke Weaver vs Jhony Brito|
|May 21||Yankees||-||Hunter Greene vs Luis Severino|
|May 22||Cardinals||-||Brandon Williamson vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 23||Cardinals||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 24||Cardinals||-||Ben Lively vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 25||Cardinals||-||Luke Weaver vs Steven Matz|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.