Reds vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (21-27) will visit Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (19-27) at Great American Ball Park on Monday, May 22, with a start time of 6:40 PM ET.
The Cardinals are favored in this one, at -190, while the underdog Reds have +155 odds to upset. A 10-run total is set for this contest.
Reds vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Jordan Montgomery - STL (2-6, 4.21 ERA) vs Brandon Williamson - CIN (0-0, 1.59 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||10||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Reds and Cardinals game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (+155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $25.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Jake Fraley get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have won 11 out of the 24 games, or 45.8%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, the Cardinals have a 2-4 record (winning only 33.3% of their games).
- St. Louis has a 65.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cardinals went 2-2 over the four games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 33 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (36.4%) in those games.
- This year, the Reds have won four of 11 games when listed as at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+185)|
|Nick Senzel||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+200)|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+185)|
|Kevin Newman||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+225)|
|Jake Fraley||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.