Reds vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs (22-27) will host Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (21-29) at Wrigley Field on Friday, May 26, with a start time of 2:20 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Cubs as -150 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +125 moneyline odds to win. Chicago is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +150 odds). The over/under is 6.5 runs for this game (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds on the under).
Reds vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Justin Steele - CHC (6-1, 2.20 ERA) vs Hunter Greene - CIN (0-4, 4.68 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Cubs (-1.5)||6.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||Cubs (-1.5)||6.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Cubs (-1.5)||6.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-155||+135||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Reds and Cubs game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Jonathan India get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Reds|
Reds vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 24 games this season and won 12 (50%) of those contests.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Cubs have a 4-3 record (winning 57.1% of their games).
- Chicago has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cubs went 2-1 across the three games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Reds have been victorious in 14, or 37.8%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Reds have won seven of 19 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Reds had a record of 3-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Reds vs. Cubs Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+230)|
|Luke Maile||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+275)|
|Nick Senzel||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+240)|
|Stuart Fairchild||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+280)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+310)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.