Spencer Steer Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Cubs - May 26
The Cincinnati Reds, including Spencer Steer (.395 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field, Friday at 2:20 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double) in his most recent appearance against the Cardinals.
Spencer Steer Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Justin Steele
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Steer? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cubs Player Props|
|Reds vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cubs Odds|
|Reds vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cubs|
Spencer Steer At The Plate
- Steer leads Cincinnati with 50 hits, batting .278 this season with 20 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 46th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 54th and he is 62nd in slugging.
- Steer is batting .455 with one homer during his last games and is riding an eight-game hitting streak.
- Steer has had a hit in 31 of 47 games this year (66.0%), including multiple hits 14 times (29.8%).
- He has hit a home run in six games this year (12.8%), leaving the park in 3% of his chances at the plate.
- Steer has driven in a run in 17 games this season (36.2%), including five games with more than one RBI (10.6%).
- He has scored at least once 22 times this year (46.8%), including three games with multiple runs (6.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Spencer Steer Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (59.1%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (31.8%)|
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 17th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs' 4.08 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (48 total, one per game).
- Steele (6-1 with a 2.20 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 61 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cubs, his 11th of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old's 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.