Stuart Fairchild Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Cubs - May 26
The Cincinnati Reds, including Stuart Fairchild (.258 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 70 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field, Friday at 2:20 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Stuart Fairchild Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Justin Steele
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -128)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +225)
Looking to place a prop bet on Stuart Fairchild? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cubs Player Props|
|Reds vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cubs Odds|
|Reds vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cubs|
Stuart Fairchild At The Plate
- Fairchild has eight doubles, a triple, a home run and 12 walks while hitting .232.
- In 41.5% of his 41 games this season, Fairchild has picked up at least one hit. He's also had five multi-hit games.
- He has homered in just one game this year.
- In 10 games this season (24.4%), Fairchild has picked up an RBI, and in three of those games (7.3%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 10 of 41 games (24.4%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Stuart Fairchild Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (45.0%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (20.0%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 17th in the league.
- The Cubs' 4.08 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender 48 home runs (one per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.
- Steele (6-1 with a 2.20 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 61 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cubs, his 11th of the season.
- The lefty last appeared on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old's 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.