Astros vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 1
Thursday's game between the Houston Astros (32-23) and Los Angeles Angels (30-27) matching up at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 8:10 PM ET on June 1.
The probable pitchers are Ronel Blanco for the Astros and Reid Detmers (0-4) for the Angels.
Astros vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Astros 5, Angels 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
Discover More About This Game
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Astros are 4-4-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Astros have won 22 out of the 39 games, or 56.4%, in which they've been favored.
- Houston has a record of 17-10, a 63% win rate, when favored by -145 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston ranks 20th in the majors with 246 total runs scored this season.
- The Astros have a 3.27 team ERA that ranks No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
Angels Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a record of 3-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Angels are 2-3-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (five of those matchups had a runline set by bookmakers).
- The Angels have been victorious in 12, or 52.2%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 4-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Angels have a 45.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Los Angeles is No. 8 in the majors, scoring 4.9 runs per game (280 total runs).
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.25 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 27||@ Athletics||W 6-3||Framber Valdez vs Austin Pruitt|
|May 28||@ Athletics||W 10-1||Cristian Javier vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 29||Twins||L 7-5||J.P. France vs Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||W 5-1||Brandon Bielak vs Joe Ryan|
|May 31||Twins||L 8-2||Hunter Brown vs Louie Varland|
|June 1||Angels||-||Ronel Blanco vs Reid Detmers|
|June 2||Angels||-||Framber Valdez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|June 3||Angels||-||Cristian Javier vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||-||J.P. France vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||-||Brandon Bielak vs Alek Manoah|
|June 6||@ Blue Jays||-||Hunter Brown vs Kevin Gausman|
|May 27||Marlins||L 8-5||- vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 28||Marlins||L 2-0||Patrick Sandoval vs Eury Pérez|
|May 29||@ White Sox||W 6-4||Griffin Canning vs Michael Kopech|
|May 30||@ White Sox||L 7-3||Tyler Anderson vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 31||@ White Sox||W 12-5||Jaime Barria vs Lance Lynn|
|June 1||@ Astros||-||Reid Detmers vs Ronel Blanco|
|June 2||@ Astros||-||Shohei Ohtani vs Framber Valdez|
|June 3||@ Astros||-||Patrick Sandoval vs Cristian Javier|
|June 4||@ Astros||-||Griffin Canning vs J.P. France|
|June 6||Cubs||-||Tyler Anderson vs Justin Steele|
|June 7||Cubs||-||Jaime Barria vs Jameson Taillon|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.