Pacers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Indiana Pacers (33-40) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Friday, March 24 at the Boston Celtics, beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pacers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Pacers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Pacers would not be involved after finishing as the No. 11 team in the Eastern Conference, 1.5 games behind the No. 10 Bulls.
Pacers Team Stats
- The Pacers have a 33-40 record this season.
- The Pacers are 19-17 at home, 14-23 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Pacers have gone 10-8 when playing as the favorite, with 23 wins (23-32) when listed as underdogs.
- The Pacers are 8-7 in one-possession games and 15-18 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Pacers have tallied three wins when favored by three or fewer points (3-5), and they have a 7-3 record in games when favored by more than three points.
- The Pacers have tallied eight wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (8-6), and they have posted a 15-26 record in games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pacers' Top Players
- Buddy Hield leads the Pacers in scoring, tallying 17.1 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Myles Turner is Indiana's leading rebounder, grabbing 7.5 per game, while Tyrese Haliburton is its best passer, averaging 10.4 assists in each contest.
- The Pacers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hield, who knocks down 3.6 threes per game.
- Haliburton and Turner lead Indiana on the defensive end, with Haliburton leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Turner in blocks, averaging 2.3 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.