Jake Fraley Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Brewers - June 5
The Cincinnati Reds, including Jake Fraley (.268 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 78 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Julio Teheran and the Milwaukee Brewers at Great American Ball Park, Monday at 7:10 PM ET.
He notched a home run while going 1-for-4 in his previous game against the Brewers.
Jake Fraley Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Julio Teheran
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jake Fraley? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jake Fraley At The Plate
- Fraley is batting .257 with eight doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Fraley has gotten at least one hit in 58.5% of his games this season (31 of 53), with more than one hit 11 times (20.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 11.3% of his games in 2023 (six of 53), and 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Fraley has had at least one RBI in 43.4% of his games this season (23 of 53), with two or more RBI eight times (15.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 26.4% of his games this season (14 of 53), with two or more runs four times (7.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jake Fraley Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (48.1%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (29.6%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (22.2%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|12 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (40.7%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 26th in the league.
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.09).
- Brewers pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Brewers will look to Teheran (1-1) in his third start of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, the righty tossed six innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, allowing no earned runs while surrendering four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.