Stuart Fairchild Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Brewers - June 5
Stuart Fairchild -- hitting .265 with four doubles, three walks and three RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds versus the Milwaukee Brewers, with Julio Teheran on the hill, on June 5 at 7:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Brewers.
Stuart Fairchild Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Julio Teheran
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Stuart Fairchild? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Stuart Fairchild At The Plate
- Fairchild is hitting .226 with 11 doubles, a triple, a home run and 15 walks.
- Fairchild has had a hit in 20 of 49 games this year (40.8%), including multiple hits six times (12.2%).
- He has gone deep in one of 49 games, and in 0.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 22.4% of his games this year, Fairchild has driven in at least one run. In three of those games (6.1%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 28.6% of his games this year (14 of 49), with two or more runs three times (6.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Stuart Fairchild Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (46.2%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (19.2%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (26.9%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (26.9%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Brewers' 4.09 team ERA ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to allow 78 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).
- Teheran (1-1) takes the mound for the Brewers to make his third start of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Wednesday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering no earned runs while allowing four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.