Odds to Win 2023 CUSA Championship, Favorites, Betting Insights
Western Kentucky and Liberty, at +105 and +210, respectively, are the two favorites to win CUSA in 2023. Let's go over the full list of contenders, along with their odds, before you place a bet on a team to clinch CUSA.
Want to place a futures bet on the CUSA winner? Sign up at BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Odds to Win the CUSA
|Team||Odds to Win CUSA|
|New Mexico State||+2500|
CUSA Upcoming Games
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at Troy Trojans 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPNU
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on BTN
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Jacksonville State Gamecocks 5:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN+
- Liberty Flames at Florida International Panthers 6:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN+
- Colorado State Rams at Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders 7:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN+
- UNLV Rebels at UTEP Miners 9:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN+
- New Mexico State Aggies at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors 12:00 AM ET, Sunday, September 24 on Spectrum Sports
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.