Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 21 the Tennessee Titans' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +6600.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee covered eight times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- Last season, five Titans games went over the point total.
- While Tennessee ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, it was slightly worse on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
- The Titans went 3-5 at home last season and 4-5 away from home.
- When favored last season Tennessee picked up just two victories (2-3). When the underdog the Titans posted a record of 4-5.
- In the AFC South the Titans were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Titans Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- In addition, Henry had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In 12 games, Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- On the ground, Tannehill scored two touchdowns and picked up 98 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins had 64 receptions for 717 yards (79.7 per game) and three touchdowns in nine games a season ago for the Cardinals.
- In the passing game for the Texans, Chris Moore scored two TDs, catching 48 balls for 548 yards (36.5 per game).
- Kevin Byard posted four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+2800|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.