How to Watch the Wisconsin vs. Purdue Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
The Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) and the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) square off on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Ross-Ade Stadium in a battle of Big Ten foes.
Wisconsin is averaging 440.7 yards per game offensively this season (41st in the FBS), and is giving up 367.7 yards per game (81st) on the defensive side of the ball. Purdue is accumulating 397.7 total yards per game on offense this season (65th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 409.3 total yards per game (106th-ranked).
For more specifics of this contest, including where and how to watch on Fox Sports 1, read on.
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Key Statistics
|440.7 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.7 (70th)|
|367.7 (81st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409.3 (99th)|
|203.7 (27th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.7 (100th)|
|237 (69th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||275 (37th)|
|5 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (61st)|
|6 (25th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (63rd)|
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 703 yards (234.3 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 67.3% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 59 rushing yards on 22 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Chez Mellusi has carried the ball 40 times for a team-high 267 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- Braelon Allen has carried the ball 36 times for 255 yards (85 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Chimere Dike has hauled in eight receptions for 161 yards (53.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Will Pauling has caught 11 passes while averaging 49.7 yards per game.
- Skyler Bell has been the target of 15 passes and racked up 13 receptions for 105 yards, an average of 35 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Purdue Stats Leaders
- Hudson Card has put up 825 passing yards, or 275 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.5% of his passes and has thrown three touchdowns with one interception. He's also contributed on the ground with 13.7 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner two times.
- Devin Mockobee is his team's leading rusher with 49 carries for 186 yards, or 62 per game. He's found the end zone two times on the ground, as well. Mockobee has also chipped in with eight catches for 50 yards.
- Tyrone Tracy Jr. has collected 92 yards (on 17 carries) with three touchdowns.
- Deion Burks has racked up 221 receiving yards on nine receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen has 18 receptions (on 23 targets) for a total of 218 yards (72.7 yards per game) this year.
- Max Klare's 20 targets have resulted in 15 receptions for 151 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Purdue gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.