Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) will face off against the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-2) in a matchup of SEC teams on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at FirstBank Stadium. The Commodores are currently an underdog by 13.5 points. The over/under is set at 50.5 in the contest.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt matchup.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kentucky Moneyline||Vanderbilt Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kentucky (-13.5)||50.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kentucky (-13.5)||50.5||-520||+385||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- SMU vs TCU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UAB vs Georgia
- USC vs Arizona State
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Vanderbilt has put together a 0-4-0 record against the spread this year.
Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the SEC||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.