Louisville vs. Boston College: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Louisville Cardinals (3-0) will face off against the Boston College Eagles (1-2) in ACC action on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium. The Eagles are currently heavy, 14-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 55.5 in the contest.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Louisville vs. Boston College matchup.
Louisville vs. Boston College Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Louisville vs. Boston College Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Louisville Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Louisville (-14)||55.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Louisville (-14.5)||55.5||-600||+430||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Texas vs Baylor
- SMU vs TCU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Cal vs Washington
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UAB vs Georgia
- UCLA vs Utah
- NC State vs Virginia
- USC vs Arizona State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered once in three matchups with a spread this season.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread when playing as at least 14-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Boston College has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have won their only game this season when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
Louisville 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the ACC||+1400||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.