TCU vs. SMU: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The TCU Horned Frogs (2-1) and SMU Mustangs (2-1) clash with the Iron Skillet the prize on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Amon G. Carter Stadium. The Horned Frogs are favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 62.5 points has been set for the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the TCU vs. SMU matchup.
TCU vs. SMU Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
TCU vs. SMU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||SMU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-6.5)||62.5||-275||+210||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||TCU (-6.5)||62.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- UCLA vs Utah
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Texas vs Baylor
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Cal vs Washington
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
TCU vs. SMU Betting Trends
- TCU has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- SMU has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
TCU & SMU 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big 12||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the National Champ.||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Win the AAC||+280||Bet $100 to win $280|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.