Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 24 the Cincinnati Bengals' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +2000, put them eighth in the league.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +450
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati compiled a 12-2-1 record against the spread last season.
- Bengals games hit the over six out of 16 times last season.
- Cincinnati totaled 360.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it eighth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, it ranked 16th, surrendering 335.7 yards per game.
- At home last year, the Bengals were 6-1. On the road, they were 6-3.
- As underdogs, Cincinnati had only one win (1-1) versus its 11-2 record when favored.
- The Bengals were 8-3 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Bengals Impact Players
- Joe Burrow had 35 TD passes and 12 interceptions in 16 games last year, completing 68.3% of his throws for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game).
- On the ground, Burrow scored five touchdowns and accumulated 257 yards.
- Joe Mixon ran for 814 yards (58.1 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- In the passing game, Mixon scored two touchdowns, with 60 receptions for 441 yards.
- In 12 games a season ago, Ja'Marr Chase had 87 catches for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Tee Higgins scored seven TDs, hauling in 74 balls for 1,029 yards (73.5 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, Logan Wilson compiled 123 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception in 15 games last year.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+4000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1200|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.