Spencer Steer vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Spencer Steer -- hitting .324 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds against the Cleveland Guardians, with Shane Bieber on the hill, on September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-5 with a triple and an RBI against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Spencer Steer Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Steer? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
Spencer Steer At The Plate
- Steer leads Cincinnati in OBP (.356), slugging percentage (.457) and OPS (.813) this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, he ranks 51st in batting average, 28th in on-base percentage, and 56th in slugging.
- Steer has reached base via a hit in 98 games this year (of 153 played), and had multiple hits in 42 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 14.4% of his games this year, and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Steer has an RBI in 60 of 153 games this season, with multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 41.8% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 5.2%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for Will Benson
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
Spencer Steer Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 26th in the league with a collective 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.99).
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Guardians will send Bieber (5-6) out for his 21st start of the season. He is 5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts through 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, the righty threw five innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.91, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents have a .254 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.