Ons Jabeur vs. Nadia Podoroska: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Friday, Ons Jabeur meets Nadia Podoroska.
Jabeur is favored (-750) in this matchup, compared to the underdog Podoroska, who is +475.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ons Jabeur vs. Nadia Podoroska Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Ons Jabeur vs. Nadia Podoroska Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Ons Jabeur has an 88.2% chance to win.
|Ons Jabeur||Nadia Podoroska|
|-750||Odds to Win Match||+475|
|-225||Odds to Win Tournament||+900|
|88.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||17.4%|
|69.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||10.0%|
|64.1||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||35.9|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Ons Jabeur vs. Nadia Podoroska Trends and Insights
- Jabeur is looking to maintain momentum after a 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 win over Vera Zvonareva in Thursday's quarterfinals.
- Podoroska took down Katerina Siniakova 6-1, 6-1 in the quarterfinals on Thursday.
- Jabeur has played 42 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- Jabeur has played 18 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 23.8 games per match.
- Podoroska has averaged 20.4 games per match in her 27 matches played in the past 12 months across all court types, while winning 47.2% of the games.
- Podoroska has played 10 matches on hard courts in the past year, and has averaged 19.2 games per match and 8.7 games per set while winning 43.8% of games.
- This is the first time that Jabeur and Podoroska have gone head-to-head in the last five years.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.