Eastern Kentucky vs. Prairie View A&M Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-2) against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (2-1) at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena has a projected final score of 77-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Prairie View A&M, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 12:00 PM on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Prairie View A&M should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 13.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 149.5 total.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Prairie View A&M Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -13.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Eastern Kentucky -900, Prairie View A&M +600
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Kentucky vs. Prairie View A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Prairie View A&M 77, Eastern Kentucky 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Kentucky vs. Prairie View A&M
- Pick ATS: Prairie View A&M (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Kentucky Performance Insights
- Eastern Kentucky was 30th in college basketball in points scored (78.6 per game) and 278th in points conceded (73.5) last year.
- On the glass, the Colonels were seventh-best in the country in rebounds (36.6 per game) last season. They were 314th in rebounds conceded (33.5 per game).
- At 14.9 assists per game last season, Eastern Kentucky was 52nd in college basketball.
- Beyond the arc, the Colonels were 53rd in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (8.6) last season. They were 171st in 3-point percentage at 34.3%.
- Giving up 8.4 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.0% from downtown last season, Eastern Kentucky was 312th and 199th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Eastern Kentucky took 37.3% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 62.7% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 29% of Eastern Kentucky's buckets were 3-pointers, and 71% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.