Morehead State vs. Ohio Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Morehead State Eagles (1-3) and the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) facing off at Ellis T. Johnson Arena in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 69-68 win for Morehead State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Eagles won their most recent matchup 103-51 against Midway on Saturday.
Morehead State vs. Ohio Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ellis T. Johnson Arena in Morehead, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Morehead State vs. Ohio Score Prediction
- Prediction: Morehead State 69, Ohio 68
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Morehead State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles put up 58.3 points per game (304th in college basketball) while allowing 65.9 per outing last season (222nd in college basketball). They had a -238 scoring differential and were outscored by 7.6 points per game.
- Offensively, Morehead State posted 59.6 points per game last season in conference games. As a comparison, its season average (58.3 points per game) was 1.3 PPG lower.
- In home games, the Eagles posted 14.2 more points per game last year (65.9) than they did on the road (51.7).
- Defensively Morehead State played better in home games last year, ceding 63.9 points per game, compared to 67.0 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.