Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 7 the Cincinnati Bengals' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +20000.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +20000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bengals are 23rd in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+20000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (13th-best).
- The Bengals' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +1100 at the start of the season to +20000, the 10th-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +20000 moneyline odds, is 0.5%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati's record against the spread is 5-6-1.
- There have been six Bengals games (out of 12) that hit the over this year.
- The Bengals have compiled a 4-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Cincinnati has been an underdog in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks worst in the NFL (388.2 yards allowed per game), the Bengals have had more success offensively, ranking 22nd in the NFL by putting up 308.3 yards per game.
- The Bengals are averaging 20.5 points per game offensively this year (20th in NFL), and they are allowing 22.8 points per game (22nd) on the other side of the ball.
Bengals Impact Players
- In 12 games, Ja'Marr Chase has 86 catches for 1,063 yards (88.6 per game) and seven TDs.
- On the ground, Joe Mixon has scored six TDs and gained 689 yards (57.4 per game).
- Mixon also has 39 receptions for 281 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Tyler Boyd has scored two times, hauling in 55 balls for 499 yards (41.6 per game).
- Tee Higgins has 30 receptions for 364 yards (45.5 per game) and two TDs in eight games.
- Logan Wilson has collected three picks to go with 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended in 12 games for the Bengals.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+8000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+3000|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+5000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+600|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+500|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 7:44 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.