Kentucky Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Kentucky Wildcats (6-2) are listed with the sixth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +1500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats are scheduled to go head to head with the Pennsylvania Quakers in a neutral-site game on Saturday, December 9. This clash begins at 12:00 PM ET. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1500||6th||Bet $100 to win $1500|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky has a +148 scoring differential, topping opponents by 18.5 points per game. It is putting up 91.8 points per game to rank fifth in college basketball and is giving up 73.3 per outing to rank 235th in college basketball.
- Kentucky has a 6-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-1 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Kentucky is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the 13th-most victories.
- Kentucky has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kentucky Players
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats in scoring, racking up 18.3 points per game.
- Rob Dillingham leads Kentucky with 5.4 assists per game and Adou Thiero paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Reeves is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.9 per contest.
- Kentucky's blocks leader is Tre Mitchell, who collects 1.4 per game. Reed Sheppard leads the team by averaging 3.0 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.